THE GOODNIGHT CO. Pure Essential Oil Immunity
- Expertly blended, 100% natural ingredients to strengthen and fortify your body’s defence system.
- Breathe easy! Mother Nature’s gift to aid restorative sleep when you need it the most.
- Pure, stress-free potency: packed with antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxing properties to ease your body and soothe your mind.
- Ideal support to stay fighting fit in the face of winter blues, onset of cold and flu viruses, and even seasonal allergies.
- Self-care rules! Support your body’s natural immunity response.
- Cleanse, soothe and uplift your body and mind to stay healthy, well-rested and fighting fit.
- You have the power and all-natural tools to support your optimal sleep-wake cycle, come what may.
Pure essential oils are, essentially, Mother Nature’s gift, and extremely effective for managing sleep, mood and energy levels. Not to be sniffed at, the right combination of ingredients – as heroed in this Immunity Pure Essential Oil – can also work as a force field of sorts against seasonal bugs and allergies, playing back-up to your body’s inner defence system.
It’s no secret that quality sleep and self-care are vital in winter months, when your immune system can be more susceptible to cold and flu viruses, particularly if ‘comfort eating’ goes up and outdoor exercise hits the skids. Who hasn’t been there?
Don’t stress - guilt-free support is at hand in this 100% natural blend that pulls no punches, combining the power of seven essential oils:
- clove bud (famed for antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral properties);
- cinnamon bark (one of the world’s oldest essential oils and natural antioxidants, dating back to 1550 BC);
- eucalyptus (a powerful anti-inflammatory extracted from Mother Nature’s ‘fever tree’ to help clear airways and promote healthy breathing);
- peppermint (versatile and potent – cools and clears the head, and supports good respiratory function);
- lemon (purifying in every way);
- rosemary (deliciously soothing with analgesic and expectorant properties); and
- frankincense (dubbed ‘the King of oils’ – a broad spectrum anti-inflammatory hailed since ancient times for increasing white blood cell activity to help fight infection).